laser combined with
long and short pulse
or in blended
BiosAlex series is a range of singe lasers and multifunctional platforms based on a long pulse Alexandrite (755nm) laser combined with a long and short pulse ND:YAG (1064nm) laser; the exclusivity of this system uses the BEM (Blended Emission Mode) technology that allow practioners to selectively use one laser source or mix the laser beams according to the kind of treatment and the patient or a sequence of pulses where fluence, pulse width and delay are adjustable in order to increase efficacy and safety of any skin type. Laser beams can be missed with an high accuracy and flexibility. BiosAlex series is:
- FAST - thanks to the wide spot size, up to 20mm and the high pulse repetition rate, up to 2Hz both for Alexandrite and Nd:YAG
- SAFE - thanks to the adjustable pulse width from 0.5 up to 100ms for both Alexandrite and Nd:YAG
- EFFECTIVE - thanks to the big spot size resulting in a depper penetration and the ideal selective absorption by the skin chromophores according to the kind of laser beam selected
- HIGHLY REMUNERATE - speed means faster return of investment
BiosAlex series has an innovative burst mode t deliver more gently the laser energy to the tissues up to 5 pulses per each shot where ON and OFF time are finely adjustable. The delay from one pulse to the following allows to disperse some of the heat absorbed, avoiding side effects.
BiosAlex is supplied with a full range of handpieces with the optional 12 to 20mm representing the biggest spot size available on the market. Each handpiece is automatically recognised by the device.
- Hair Removal
- Vascular Lesions
- Benign Pigmented Lesions
- Non-ablative Photo-juvenation
BEFORE & AFTER CASE STUDIES
Featured below is a small snapshot of images to reinforce the effectiveness of the BiosAlex treatments. Further imagery is available upon request.